Royal College of Physicians
, 11 St Andrew's Place
, NW1 4LE
A major national symposium hosted by NIHR MindTech Healthcare Technology Co-operative (HTC) will take place on Monday 11 November at the Royal College of Physicians, London.
- ‘Technological Innovations in Mental Healthcare’ will showcase the latest advances in digital technologies and e-mental health research and consider how these new technologies could transform mental healthcare delivery.
- The conference will provide a unique opportunity for networking and sharing of experience and ideas between NHS clinicians, service users, academics, SMEs/ technology developers, research funders and health policy makers.
- Funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), MindTech HTC brings together clinicians, researchers, industry and service users to identify unmet needs and develop and evaluate technologies for mental healthcare.
- MindTech HTC is a partnership between Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust and the University of Nottingham and is supported by Medilink UK.
- Dr Geraldine Strathdee - National Clinical Director of Mental Health, NHS England
- Dr Louise Wood - Deputy Director/Head of NHS Research Infrastructure and Growth, Department of Health
To find out more you can view the brochure including the full programme, by clicking here.
The official registration for this event has now closed. Should you have any queries please contact Angela Summerfield as per the contact details below.