Lifescience Industry Magazine is the most widely distributed life science publication in the UK. Distributed to 40,000 named individuals, with readership estimated to increase to over 120,000.
Lifescience Industry magazine is a collaboration between regional, national and international life science partners. It includes the latest news and developments from the life science industry, with editorial covering the complete health technology spectrum, as well as funding, trade and collaboration opportunities.
Visit the dedicated website online here.
The latest issue takes a look at getting on board the NHS, plus:
- Future Watch: New technology and innovations
- Clinical Need: Meeting unmet clinical needs
- Going Global: Cracking international markets
- People & Places: Influential people and places in the Industry
- Regulatory: Updates and expert advice
Lifescience Industry magazine is a collaboration between regional, national and international life science partners. It includes the latest news and developments from the life science industry. Production and distribution is supported by a number of regional and national partners including:
Medilink UK Partners:
- Medilink East Midlands
- Medilink South West
- Medilink West Midlands
- Medilink North of England
- South East Health Technologies Alliance
National & Regional Partners:
- BioPartner UK
- Edgbaston Medical Quarter
- Life Sciences Hub Wales