The Collaborate business growth grant supports the growth or development of existing small and medium-sized businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Is your business:
- Based in Leicester or Leicestershire?
- Looking to expand and grow?
- Currently trading and has been for a minimum of 12 months?
- Selling business-to-business and not customer/retail?
- A small to medium enterprise with less than 250 employees?
- Looking to create additional jobs?
You may be eligible for a Collaborate business growth grant.
What can the grant be used for?
You could use the grant to help your business grow or diversify such as:
- Premises improvement or expansion
- Computer hardware
The following areas are known to be not eligible items.
- Vehicles and other mobile infrastructures
- Essential running costs i.e insurance, statutory obligations, utility bills, salary costs, overheads, recruitment fees, tax
- Stock and accredited training
- Cost for items that go beyond the period of the grant
- Further sector restrictions also apply including businesses operating from virtual bases
How much funding is available?
Grants between £5,000 and £25,000 are available. The grant will be made up of 33% of the total project cost. You are therefore required to provide 67% of the total project cost to be eligible for grant funding. You will be required to pay the supplier for the full cost of the project before claiming the grant element.
Please note: The grant is financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and is subject to European Funding regulations.
For more information on the Collaborate project and how it can support your business, please click here.
For information on how to apply, please see the information flyer here.