- This event has passed.
7th Quality by Design Symposium – How can industry better support National Healthcare Systems
Tuesday 26 March 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Quality by Design (QbD) is a science and risk-based approach to the development and manufacture of medicines and healthcare products that enable cost effective delivery of products over their lifecycle.
This event brings together leading industry experts, regulators and academics, to share best practice and research aligned to the QbD agenda, as well as to discuss progress in ‘real life’ QbD implementation.
Presentations will include; Digital Transformation, New Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, and re-thinking the way the Pharma Industry operates, and the exhibition hall will provide the right environment for discussion with experts from industry.
Keynote Speaker: Dr Line Lundsberg
Line runs her own consultancy business, Lundsberg Consulting Ltd, supporting clients in developing and manufacturing pharmaceutical products, and has a role as Global Technology Partner within NNE, a global pharma engineering company.
– Dr Walkiria Schlindwein – Associate Professor of Pharmaceutics at Leicester School of Pharmacy
– Professor Dana Brown – Pro Vice-Chancellor/Dean, Faculty of Business and Law and Principal, Leicester Castle Business School
– Dr Indra Joshi – Digital Health and AI Clinical Lead (NHS England)
– Professor Kendall Pitt – Senior Technical Director in Global Manufacturing and Supply for GlaxoSmithKline
– Professor Melissa Hanna-Brown – Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer UK
– Dr Andrea Johnston – CMAC EPSRC Centre Manager
– Dr Alastair Coupe – Senior Director, Drug Product Design, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pfizer Ltd, Sandwich UK
– Dr Helen Muirhead – Senior Vice President Respiratory Medicines at GMPharma Limited
– Professor Mike Hannay – Managing Director East Midlands Academic Health Science Network (EMAHSN) and Chair of the AHSN Network
– Professor Gordon Muirhead – President of GMPharma Limited, a Pharmaceutical Consultancy
For more information and to book your place, click here to visit the event website.