The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be implemented by the Government on 25 May 2018. Will you be ready?
You are invited to join Medilink West Midlands for this very important workshop, all about the new GDPR. This workshop is in conjunction with Marks and Clerk, with guest speakers from IHN insurance brokers and CSP Partners. Every business will be affected by the new legislation therefore it is very important that you begin the process of implementing the changes as soon as possible.
The workshop will cover:
• How the scope has been widened compared with existing legislation
• The enhanced administrative burden
• The consequences of being in breach
• Implications for treatment of employee, customer and supplier data
• How GDPR affects your applications and services
• Why ‘consent’ is causing everyone to have nightmares!
• Whose job is it anyway?
• How insurance can support your responsibilities under GDPR
You will also receive tools that will help you with the transition. To view the full agenda, please click here.
Who should attend?
This workshop is important for everyone, and will affect those in the public, private and third sector. It is especially important for those that are working within data protection responsibilities, IT, HR and Compliance.
Get ahead of the curve and book now to hear from IHN Insurance Brokers on how they can help to support your responsibilities under the new GDPR.
This event is free to attend, please click here to register your place. For any further information, please contact Vanessa Bailey.