Medilink West Midlands is working in partnership with Apsiz Services Ltd to provide a training workshop designed to help understand and navigate the Public Sector procurement landscape.
The primary objective of this workshop is to improve the understanding on the what, where and how to successfully bid for Public Sector Business.
This half a day workshop will help all delegates to understand the complex and fragmented procurement landscape that exists within the UK Public Sector.
You will learn how you can seek out opportunities and where to focus your efforts to maximise your chances.
Topics that will be covered include:
• Finding NHS opportunities & examples
• The Tendering Process
• Tendering and Documentation
• Understanding Tenders & Leaving Nothing to Chance
• Planning a Tender Response
• Evaluation Criteria – what does it mean and how to respond?
• Increasing your Chances of Winning
• What to do if things don’t go right!
• Practical and Life Examples
Medilink members: £50 + VAT
Non-members: £70 + VAT
To find out more information or register your place, please click here.