- This event has passed.
BioregateEuropean Regenerative Medicine Forum
Wednesday 12th December 2018 @ 9:00 am - Friday 14th December 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Bioregate Forum is a biennial European meeting dedicated to highlighting latest scientific, technological, clinical & commercialisation approaches in the field of cell & gene therapy, stem cells, biomaterials and tissue engineering.
- Session 1: “Cells as therapy and tools”
- Session 2: “3D Bioprinting”
- Session 3: “Smart Biomaterials”
- HOT TOPIC: “Crispr/cas9 for genetically modified cell therapy”
- Session 4: “Young researchers pitch competition”
- Session 5: “Gene Therapy and Nano medicine”
- Session 6: Lessons from preclinical and clinical trials”
Do not miss:
- A 2-day conference with scientists, clinicians and industry representatives: a great opportunity to present and discuss your organisation’s latest achievements
- A 1-2-1 meeting afternoon
- A morning dedicated to international networks presentations
- Meeting over 250 delegates from around the world
- The exhibition area
- The poster session
For further information or to register your place, please click here.