- This event has passed.
Business Spanish for beginners
Friday 22nd April 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
As part of Exporting is Great week, UK Trade & Investment are hosting an essential insight into the cultural attitudes and behaviours of each country, and introducing you to some basic words and phrases.
These highly rated courses are facilitated by quality assured trainers and are invaluable for those who wish to show their commitment to their chosen export markets. By the end of the session delegates will:
• Be able to meet and greet clients
• Be able to introduce themselves and their company
• Be able to order food and drink, and pay the bill
• Understand social and business etiquette
• Have built up a list of key phrases for business emails
• Be able to leave a simple telephone message
Timings and Venue are to be confirmed.
For more information, please contact UKTI East Midlands.