SEHTA, Psephos Biomedica & Mosaic Surgical would like to invite you to attend our EU Medical Device & IVD Regulations – Strategy & Requirements Workshop.
The new EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) is in its implementation phase and will be effective from May 2020. All medical devices will need to comply with this new legislation. Similarly, the IVD Regulation (IVDR) will be in force from May 2022. Many companies are not yet ready for the journey let alone have a roadmap of how to get to compliance.
This one-day event will:
– Provide you with an overview of the key areas likely to need upgrading to comply with the MDR/IVDR
– Assist you in assessing your company’s current preparedness for the transition
– Give you a clear, practical guide to the next steps that you and your company need to take to gain CE Marking under the MDR/IVDR
– Gain an overview of the new EU Medical Device and IVD Regulations
– Understand the key areas of compliance required
– Understand the technical documentation that should be in place for each device
– Gain a plan of action for implementation and CE Marking under the new legislation
To find out more and to register your place, please click here.