- This event has passed.
Executive Development Workshop: Complex modern contracting – managerial and legal perspectives
21 June 2018 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
University of Leicester School of Business, together with Leicester Innovation Hub invite you to this Executive Development Workshop.
Join Haward Soper, a commercial and contract management specialist, whose research explored the perceived gap between commercial practice and legal reality, how commercial players manager complex modern contracts and the legal framework applicable to these contracts. The workshop will be interactive and allow plenty of opportunity for attendees to participate in discussions and share experiences.
Who should attend?
In attendance will be legal and contract executives and managers from different sectors and sizes of organisations, who will be given the opportunity share and discuss their experiences with contract management.
The Executive Development Workshop will cover:
• The changing commercial landscape.
• A case study where disputes arise over a prolonged period, and one of the parties makes little effort to resolve them.
• What does the research say?
Attendees can expect to:
• Understand what cooperation is needed to run complex modern contracts and how it can be achieved.
• Gain knowledge on improving and introducing new procedures for managing contracts in their organisation.
• Know how to deal with problems which arise from these contracts.
To find out further information or to register your free place, please click here.