- This event has passed.
Funding for Innovation and Growth
9th May 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Funding for Innovation and Growth is a free event for small-medium sized, high growth businesses in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
- Learn how to access the £2.5 billion annual funding and support programmes for developing innovative products and services and get help to grow your business
- Speak to experts for advice and arrange follow-up one to onw business support sessions
7:30-8:00 Reception & Breakfast
8:00-8:10 Introduction: Ejaz Qureshi, University of Nottingham
8:10-9:00 Guest Speaker- Innovation at Amey- Adrian Talbot, Principle Technology Consultant, Amey plc
9:00 Funding Support:
- Innovate UK & Enabling Innovation Funding: Ejaz Qureshi, University of Nottingham
- Growth Hub: John O’Donnell- Business Finance Manager
- Foresight/Nottingham Fund: Seb Saywood- Foresight Group
- R&D Tax Credits: Ian Davie- TBAT
10:00-10:50 Drop-in Surgeries
10:50-11:00 Plenary & Close
This event is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub in Partnership with The University of Nottingham.
To find out more or register your free place, please click here.