- This event has passed.
1st December 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Genesis 2016 will build on the previous 15 years of experience in assembling a forum where industry executives, investors, academic researchers, policymakers and the expert advisers can exchange and debate their collective insight in order to provide true though leadership for the sector, themselves and their stakeholders.
The overall theme of Genesis 2016 is “The Science, Technology and Business of 21st Century Biomedical Innovation”. This reflects that the conference agenda will showcase success in the application of biomedical research, innovative technologies and leading edge business strategies in order to deliver effective benefit to patients globally.
Genesis 2016 will feature:
• 6 Plenary Presentations or Panel Debates on key topics in the industry
• 4 Parallel Leadership Streams of three sessions each covering (i) Case Study Deals; (ii) Therapeutic Advances; (iii) Digital Health; and (iv) Nurturing Innovation
• 700 delegates from across the international Life Sciences and Healthcare field
• An international exhibition of 70+ exhibitors
• Pre-scheduled 1-2-1 partnering
• Genesis Fringe events
• 2016 BioNewsRound Award
• Delegate rates from £210 + VAT and Exhibitor rates from £850 + VAT
10% discount is available for Medilink members; email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount code for attendance/exhibition stands.
To find out more information and to register your place, please click here.