Getting your Medical Device NHS ready is one of the biggest challenges companies face. With several obstacles to overcome and for some, unknown territory to cross, working with CHEATA (Centre for Healthcare Equipment & Technology Adoption) at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust we have this great free to attend event.
This full day event will guide you through the following topics:
– Human Factors in medical device development
– Regulatory support for medical device development
Plus information will be provided on:
– How to undertake a clinical investigation in the NHS
– How to budget impact assessment
– And watch a live demo of the new HealthTech Connect from NICE
Throughout the day opportunities will be created to engage, exchange ideas and explore possible collaborations between SMEs, academia and the NHS.
This free to attend event is being held as part of the INSTILS programme – a project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, click here to be re-directed to further information about the project.