After the success of Julie Collins’ ‘How to present your business’ workshop in January, she will be delivering another workshop focusing on maximising time and effort at events and exhibitions.
With 100% of delegates ‘very satisfied’ with her last workshop, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of Julie’s expertise and invest in making the most when attending or exhibiting at events.
Attending and exhibiting at events is a key business development activity but around 75% of exhibitors feel they are not showcasing themselves effectively or making the most of the opportunity.
The workshop will cover:
- Benefits of events and exhibitions- realising the valuable opportunity
- SMART objective setting- pinpoint your reason for attending and how this fits with business strategy
- Identifying prospects- who do you want to talk to and how to find them
- Sorting the talk- how to approach delegates and other exhibitors, how to present your business and have effective conversations
- Top tips for stand out displays- how to showcase your innovations and grab attention
- Spreading the word- promote your presence without spending a fortune
- Evaluation and future proofing- how to capture the learning and measure the success
- Follow up- ensure effective lead conversion
This workshop will be a full day focusing on these key skills. The cost for this course is £250 + VAT, or £195 + VAT for MediWales members. There is a further 10% discount available to those who have already booked to exhibit at BioWales or MediWales Connects.
For further information or to register your place, contact Isabelle Perkins. To view the MediWales website, please click here.