This two day training course run by Medilink will help companies optimise their innovation process to improve the probability of commercial success. Discover ground breaking tools and methodologies to identify opportunities, uncover unmet clinical needs and learn how to translate these into product design. Techniques covered across the two days include ethnography, lead users, competitor analysis, portfolio planning tools, concept enrichment and selection and business case preparation.
What does this course cover?
- Why the UK fails to translate invention to innovation
- Innovation strategy and vision including portfolio planning to create and innovative culture in your workplace
- Identifying unmet customer needs and how to translate these into concept design
- Evaluating new technologies
- How to build a business case/research proposal
For more information please contact:
Vanessa Bailey, Events Coordinator, Medilink West Midlands
Becky Sharpe, Project Leader: Marketing & Events, Medilink East Midlands
To book your place, please click here to register online.