Alongside the Knowledge Transfer Network team, we are running an Additive Manufacturing Special Interest Group. Taking place on the 1st May in Nottingham, attend this event to hear presentations on:
- – Introduction to the KTN Additive Manufacturing SIG
- – Custom tools for custom surgery
- – What makes Additive Manufacturing suited to medical device manufacture?
- – Invaluable aids to visualisation in surgery
- – 3D printing biology – current state of the art
- – Additive Manufacturing Living Electrodes
This free to attend event is being held as part of the INSTILS programme – a project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, click here to be re-directed to further information about the project.
Dr Richard Cooper, Knowledge Transfer Network
Michael Wilson, 3M Buckley Innovation Centre