- This event has passed.
Kuwait Health Exhibition and Conference
Tuesday 3 April 2018 @ 9:00 am - Thursday 5 April 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Kuwait Health is the largest international healthcare event in Kuwait, under the patronage of H.E. Dr Jamal Mansour Abdullah Al Harbi, Kuwait Minister of Health. Kuwait Health 2018 will again play host to an important gathering of healthcare professionals and decision makers around the MENA region to meet, connect, exchange knowledge and conduct business in 3 days. Alongside the conference are CME accredited conferences on Healthcare Facilities Management and Hospital Build.
Be part of the Kuwait Health 2018; enquire about exhibiting today.
• Access Kuwait’s entire healthcare sector
• Present your products and services to over 5,000+ professionals
• Re-affirm your position as a leading product or service provider
• Strengthen your company’s brand through branding opportunities during the event
• Introduce the latest and most innovative technologies to a captive audience
• Close long term deals there and then
Kuwait Health features 150+ exhibitors from 20+ countries offering the latest products and services all under one roof. The event is designed specifically for buyers, decision makers and professionals to come together and do business in just three days.
• Source new and existing suppliers for your business
• Explore a wide variety of products and services
• Be one of the first to know about the launch of latest products and services
• Network with 150+ exhibitors in attendance to discuss potential business opportunities
• Benchmark your services to other local and international product or service providers
• Learn from free-to-attend conferences and presentations
The conferences at Kuwait Health 2018 will be the definitive meeting place for speakers and professionals from regional governments, ministries, healthcare organisations, agencies, medical experts, facilitators and insurance companies to learn the latest advancements in the healthcare industry. The conference offers healthcare professionals 20 CME points in 3 days.
Why attend the conference?
• Discover the latest advancements in the healthcare and medical travel industries
• Connect, collaborate, share knowledge and build partnerships through the conference
• Meet key-note speakers and network with fellow industry professionals
• Dedicate yourself to continual learning and stand out from your peers
• Earn CME points for your license renewal
There are also sponsorship opportunities available. To find out more information or to register your place, please click here.