- This event has passed.
Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland Patient, Carer & Public Networking Event
Wednesday 1st November 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This event for patients, carers and the public aims to inform, inspire, motivate and support your involvement in the healthcare services across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
The NHS Five Year Forward View and local health service plans highlight the importance of involving patients, citizens and communities and communities directly about decisions on health and care services.
You may already be actively involved, thinking about getting involved or this may all be new to you. However, if you are interested in making a difference to your local health and care services you are welcome to attend this free event.
Workshops will be run by patients and staff. You can choose up to three out of the following:
- Empowering Patient Participation
- How to get involved in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Alliance
- How to get in NHS Leicestershire Partnership Foundation Trust
- How to get involved in NHS research
- How Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority communities can get involved in NHS research
- How to get involved in Patient Participation Groups (PPGs)
- How to get involved in the National Patient Association
If you would like to find out more about this event or book your free place, please click here.