- This event has passed.
Make in India @ The University of Nottingham
Monday 6th November 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
‘Make in India’ is a flagship programme of Government of India to encourage businesses to manufacture in India for the growing Indian market, and using India as a manufacturing base for exporting to other markets.
The aim of this event is to highlight the growth opportunities for British businesses (including SMEs) in India – one of the world’s fastest growing large economies.
- Welcome address by Consul General of India, Birmingham
- Invest India Presentation
- Address by Professor Nathu Puri, CBE (Founder of The Purico Group)
- Address by Professor Nick Miles, Pro Vice-Chancellor, The University of Nottingham
- Address by the Representative from High Commission of India, London
- Presentation on Access India Programme – UKIBC
- Presentation by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) London
- Q&A session
- Networking reception
Spaces are limited; to register your free place please click here.