- This event has passed.
Med in Ireland 2017
Thursday 19th October 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Med in Ireland is Ireland’s largest medical technologies event and a high-profile showcase for the entire spectrum of the Irish medical technologies sector. On the day, companies which serve the MedTech sector through medical devices, sub-supply, precision engineered components, diagnostics, connected health, healthcare providers, and research & development will exhibit to an International audience.
Who will be there?
- 70 indigenous Medical Technology companies from Ireland
- Government agencies and academic institutions supporting the Irish MedTech sector
- Over 250 international companies coming to meet Irish MedTech companies
- High calibre Keynote speakers from organisations such as Boston scientific, Medtronic, Numerof & Associates, The Dubai Health Authority and Partners Healthcare System
- Senior executives from the largest MedTech companies in the world
What to expect
Network with a range of exhibiting Irish MedTech companies
- An opportunity to conduct site visits with exhibiting companies
- Arrange one-to-one meetings with Irish MedTech companies
- Get an insight into the trends in the MedTech sector from our keynote speakers
- A showcase of the Irish MedTech Sector and the support available to Irish companies
- Hear about exciting innovations in Irish MedTech companies
- Learn about medical technology research in Ireland’s Higher Education Institutes
You can find out more about Med in Ireland by visiting the event website.
This event is by invitation only. Medilink members are invited to attend Med in Ireland free of charge, with all travel and accommodation costs also covered.
For eligibility and booking enquiries please contact Sheila O’Loughlin.