Innovation Day is the foremost Life Sciences event in the East Midlands, regularly attracting 250+ delegates and around 30 exhibitors.
The day consists of a conference, with top speakers covering hot topics relating to the sector, an exhibition, and a business awards dinner. There will also be plenty of time to network throughout the day.
- Network with the who’s who of the Life Sciences sector in the East Midlands
- Catch up with business colleagues and make new connections
- Gain insights from key speakers from across academia, business and the NHS
- Celebrate regional successes at the Medilink East Midlands business awards dinner
So, whatever your interest in Life Sciences, Innovation Day is not to be missed.
CHARITY RAFFLE: During the drinks reception and dinner there will be an opportunity to purchase raffle tickets (£1 each). We have some fantastic prizes up for grabs including afternoon tea, overnight hotel stays, Google Chromecast and more. Please bring some cash to help us raise as much as possible for The Ear Foundation.
- Compered by Science Writer and Broadcaster Vivienne Parry, OBE
- Professor John Fisher CBE, Director of the Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Medical Devices, University of Leeds
- Alex Wyke, CEO & Founder of PatientView
- Dr Ruth McKernan CBE, Chief Executive at Innovate UK
***ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED***