The 2017 Medilink East Midlands Innovation Day is expected to be the biggest to date, with 30 exhibition stands, a more comprehensive conference programme with top speakers followed by a fabulous awards ceremony demonstrating the achievements of Life Science companies in the East Midlands.
The conference and dinner will be hosted by Vivienne Parry OBE
– Sir John Peace, Chair, Midlands Engine
– Rt Hon Nicky Morgan MP, Member of Parliament for Loughborough
– Mike Hannay, Managing Director, East Midlands AHSN
– John Jeans, MedTech Champion, Office for Life Sciences (OLS)
– Mark Egerton, Chief Executive Officer, Quotient Clinical
– Lieutenant Colonel Chris Gibson, Defence Medical Directorate
We have 30 companies/organisations joining us for the exhibition, to see who’s exhibiting, click on the link below. All stands are now sold out.
During the evening awards dinner, 5 companies will be crowned winners of the prestigious business awards for the East Midlands. Applications for the awards are now closed, click on the link below to see who the finalists are.
Please note: The dress code for the Awards Dinner is Business Attire/Lounge Suits.