South East Health Technologies Alliance is delighted to announce its partnership with the Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust to run a ‘Meet the NHS Partners’ event, following it’s respiratory clinical needs surgeries taking place in early 2017.
Do you have a respiratory product/service which needs:
- more research/co-development with clinicians
- clinical evaluation
- adoption by the NHS?
Would the product/service help to meet any of the following needs?
- Improve diagnosis of Asthma, COPD, Pneumonia (including point of care)
- Reduce exacerbation’s – Detect onset, prediction, and support self-management
- Help with medicine optimisation including patient education, inhaler technique, improve adherence
- Detect respiratory failure easily including measurement of CO2, acidosis, hypoxia
- Enable the development of low cost physiological monitoring and early warning scores
As a strategic partner with Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, SEHTA will be working with the Director of Research & Innovation and Respiratory Consultant, Prof Anoop Chauhan, to provide SMEs with innovative respiratory products or services, the opportunity to refine their ideas to get more traction with the NHS and develop collaborative partnerships. The best products or services will progress through the system into a focused ‘Meet the NHS Partners’ event populated by clinicians and other senior managers from Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
To find out more about this event, or the Clinical Needs surgeries it follows, please click here.