- This event has passed.
Midlands Aerospace Alliance Conference 2018
Thursday 8th March 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Stay up to date with the latest trends in aerospace, and make sure you and your company are doing the right things.
At the MAA conference you will find out:
• how big aerospace companies like Airbus and Rolls-Royce are managing their growth and what this means for smaller manufacturers and the supply chain;
• what the world’s aerospace industry leaders are privately thinking and what their plans mean for your company;
• how UK manufacturing is coping with current economic uncertainties, where aerospace fits in, and what you should do next;
• the best ways aerospace suppliers can plan for Brexit;
• how future technological change will affect today’s aerospace manufacturers – what does “more-electric aircraft propulsion” mean for the gas turbine industry? – what does “additive manufacturing” mean for machinists, fabricators and special process firms?
The Conference Keynote speakers to guide through these matters include:
• Simon Kirby, Chief Operating Officer, Rolls-Royce
• Andy Moran, Head of Supplier Development UK, Aribus
• Robin Hill, Head of Electronics, Rolls-Royce
• Lee Hopley, Chief Economist, EEF
• Jeegar Kakkad, Chief Economist and Director of Policy, ADS
• Robert Thomson, Managing Partner, UK, Roland Berger
• David Wimpenny, Chief Technologist for Component Manufacturing, The Manufacturing Technology Centre
Come along to find out what the MAA can do to help your company, and to network with your peers in the Midlands aerospace industry.
To find out more information including delegate fees and how to register, please click here.