MedilinkWM and Thay Medical bring to you practical Masterclass designed around the delegate. These intimate sessions are designed to maximise learning outcomes and are created to promote interaction and discussion.
The course will –
• Give an overview of the current human factors and usability engineering processes for medical device developments.
• Give an overview of the three most frequently used human factors and usability engineering processes guided by IEC 62366-1, the US FDA and the UK MHRA.
• Show how the new European Medical Device Regulation (MDR) requests further evidence of use safety and reduced use-related risk in specific areas of medical devices and systems.
• Encourage the use of a risk-based approach to scale and incorporate human factors and usability engineering into a medical device development.
• Show examples of good and less good usability in medical devices and similar products.
• Show how to predict the level of use-safety a medical device may have whilst it is in development.
• Show how to perform compliant and effective human factors and usability tests globally.
• Show how to compile the Human Factors or Usability Engineering File effectively.
Medilink Members: £199
Early Bird discounts available: book before 25 May 2018 and save £15 off the booking fee.
Your invoice will be forwarded to you on confirmation of your registration.
To find out more information or register your place, please click here.