Getting your Medical Device NHS ready is one of the biggest challenges companies face. With several obstacles to overcome and for some, unknown territory to cross, working with CHEATA (Centre for Healthcare Equipment & Technology Adoption) at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust we have the training course for you.
This Medilink Professional Development (MPD) course will cover a number of topics including:
– Why you need to gather evidence & more importantly what the evidence is used for
– Human factors & usability testing
– Regulatory compliance
– Healthcare Technology Assessment (HTA) in the NHS
– What does the NHS want from app developers
– The role of NICE
– Would you like to conduct a trial or study of your product in the NHS?
CHEATA have a special offer for all delegates at the workshop.
Book a half day Evaluation Session* with key CHEATA experts for £500 and get the cost reimbursed if work is contracted to CHEATA within 12 months.
* Subject to completion and acceptance of CHEATA’s Client Information Form (available on request).
Please talk to Sarah Bolton at the workshop for more details.
The full programme of speakers and topics is available on the link below.
To secure your place, complete the ‘book online now’ below.