Do you want to understand what an MBA can teach you? If you are short on time but want to understand why Product Management is so important then come along to this one-day course.
This course is designed for those who want to know what the key skills a successful product manager uses in their work.
The course introduces delegates to:
– The Basics of the Four Ps: Product; Place; Promotion; and Price.
– The Vital Role of Product Managers and Business Development Managers – planning and creating a future!
– Where to find and use clinical insights, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and more with the power of observation and provocative debate.
– Introduction to the work of Professor Robert Cooper – Winning at New Products.
– Market Intelligence System and Sources (MISS) – where to look and what to look for…
– Knowing the enemy of success – inadvertent bias and how to beat it!
– The use of SWOT and PESTE Analysis.
– Why Product Launch and Brand Management matter all through the distribution chain.
– Why good marketers can always turn a bad moment into a better moment.
– How to calculate a Worldwide Market and market priorities with confidence!
– How to determine your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and use them to target your customers and key influencers with confidence – the importance of an evidence-based approach.
– Market penetration in diverse markets, the use of the bundle of benefits, lockout specifications and tender surveillance to win more business. Do you really know your FABs?
Delegate numbers are limited to a maximum of 10, so the training can be sensitive to individual experience, ability and needs.
This course is now fully booked. If you’d like to be added to the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Member cost: £ 150
Non-Member cost: £ 215
All prices exclude VAT
Once we have received your booking form you will receive a confirmation email and an invoice will follow.
How to find Archimedia Offices
Please click here to see a map of the venue site. If you are travelling from Nottingham City Centre, follow the A6005 towards The University of Nottingham (University Park Campus). Turn left onto Jesse Boot Avenue, then take the second left, just after the red postbox. Turn right at the end of the road (you’ll see a sign for Edison Village as you drive in); the Archimedia offices will then be in front of you. There is parking available at the front of the building (spaces marked 6 or V), should you have any difficulties finding the venue or getting parked please contact Becky on 07805 388 758.