- This event has passed.
NIHR MindTech 2016 Symposium
8th December 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The adoption of technology in mental healthcare has the potential to improve access, result in more efficient and flexible services and improve outcomes.
The following speakers are confirmed:
- Professor Chris Hollis- Director, NIHR MindTech HTC
- Dr Kate Cavanagh- Senior Lecturer, University of Sussex
- Professor David Mohr- Director, Center for Behavioral Intervention Technologies (CBITs), Northwestern University, Chicago, USA
- Professor David M Clark- National Clinical & Informatics Advisor for IAPT, University of Oxford
- Dr James Woollard- Senior Clinical Fellow, Mental Health Technology & Innovation, NHS England
- Professor Matthew Hotopf- Director of the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust National Institute of Health Research Biomedical Research Centre (BRC), Institute of Psychiatry, Pyschology and Neuroscience, King’s College London.
The programme, sponsorship and exhibition details are now available on this website link, you can also book online on the same link.