- This event has passed.
NIHR MindTech 2017 Symposium – Digital Technology in Practice
7th December 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Are you a medtech SME looking for funding, support or collaborators?
The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) invites you to apply for a place at this roadshow specifically tailored for medtech SMEs to find out more about:
- the mission, strategic priorities and activities of the NIHR
- opportunities for SMEs via their funding programmes
- how the NIHR support SMEs in the conduct of clinical trials
- how the NIHR helps SMEs to formulate research plans and find collaborators, supporting centres and facilities for R&D
- relevant contacts in the NIHR and other organisations supporting medtech SMEs, such as the Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) and Medilink
This is the first of a series of events that will take place across the country. Future events will be publicised on the NIHR website when the venues and dates are finalised.
This one day event is organised with South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA) and includes speakers from:
- the Department of Health
- the NIHR
- medtech SMEs that have been funded or supported by the NIHR
You can register for a roundtable discussion on:
- Funding by the NIHR programmes
- Setting up R&D collaborations with the NIHR Infrastucture
- Supporting SMEs in the conduct of clinical trials by the CRN
You can register for a 1:1 session with:
- An NIHR programme manager to discuss the suitability of your research plans for an NIHR programme award and ways that the NIHR can assist you with your application process
- Representatives from the NIHR Infrastructure – Biomedical Research Centres, Diagnostic Evidence Co-operatives and Healthcare Technology Co-operatives
- Representatives from the CRN
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
To find out more about this event or to register your free place, please click here.