Are you a MedTech SME looking for funding, support or collaborators?
This event, organised in partnership with the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) is specifically tailored for MedTech SMEs and will provide the opportunity to find out about:
• the mission, strategic priorities and activities of the NIHR
• opportunities for SMEs via NIHR funding programmes
• how the NIHR support SMEs in the conduct of clinical trials
• how the NIHR help SMEs to formulate research plans and find collaborators, supporting centres and facilities for R&D
• relevant contacts in the NIHR Infrastructure, such as the Biomedical Research Centres (BRCs) and the MedTech and In Vitro Diagnostics Co-operatives (MICs) and other organisations supporting MedTech SMEs, such as Medilink.
The event will also include*:
– A chance to get more detailed information through round table discussions
– 1-2-1 appointments to speak about your specific need with individuals from across the NIHR
*Details on booking on to the round table discussions and 1-2-1s will be sent to you once we receive your booking form.
This free to attend event is being held as part of the INSTILS programme – a project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, click here to be re-directed to further information about the project.
NIHR Invention for Innovation Programme, Martin Hunt, NIHR i4i Programme
NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure, Clare Woods, NOCRI
NIHR Clinical Research Network, Dr Sarah Cooper, CRN
NIHR i4i funded project case study
All 5 minute pitch presentations