- This event has passed.
Saudi Health 2016 UK Pavilion
16th May 2016 @ 8:00 am - 18th May 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Saudi Health is the platform for regional and international healthcare manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and service providers to interact with buyers and key industry contacts.
The exhibition is continuing to grow in 2016 with the addition of a new hall which will accommodate more than 100 additional exhibitors, a dedicated area for medical laboratory organisations and a VIP business lounge. In 2015 the exhibition attracted over 300 exhibitors and more than 10,000 visitors with 2016 expected to surpass both of these figures.
Why Saudi Health?
Saudi Health is the only specialised healthcare event to benefit from the support and patronage of the Saudi Ministry of Health (MOH).
Saudi Arabia’s 2013 budget allocated SR86.5bn (US$23bn) to health and social welfare, a 16% rise from 2012. Of this amount, US$14.5bn was earmarked for healthcare, including funding for 19 new hospitals, on top of the 102 already under construction (“Healthcare in Saudi Arabia” – The Economist 2014).
Join the Medilink UK Pavilion and benefit from:
- Visa process management
- UK branded stand area including furniture, electric supply and lighting
- Medilink UK project management prior to and during the exhibition
- Entry in UK catalogue available free of charge to all congress delegates
- In market support from UKTI life sciences specialist based in Saudi Arabia
- Preferential accommodation and travel rates including exhibition transfers
- Pre departure briefing pack for all Medilink UK exhibitors
To find out more, please contact Costa Philippou on 07852 723 475.