Join SEHTA (South East Health Technologies Alliance) at their Annual Conference in London, to hear more about the importance of developing collaborations and partnerships and develop some!
– Welcome, Introduction & SEHTA AGM & Overview of 2016 – Nick Rogers, Chair & Dr David Parry, CEO
– Can collaboration and partnering drive health technology innovation? – Professor James Barlow, Professor of Technology & Innovation Management- Healthcare, Imperial College Business School
– London Partnerships: MedCity – Phil Jackson, Project Director, MedCity
– The OLS as a partner for HealthTech SMEs – Peter Whittington, Senior Policy Adviser, Office for Life Sciences, BEIS & DH
– NHS Partnerships: KSS AHSN – Tracey Farraday-Drake, Programme Director (Living Well for Longer), KSS AHSN
– SME Partnership Case Study: xim – Laurence Pearce, CEO, xim
To register your free place, please click here.