Attend this free event to pick up useful hints and tips on selling to the NHS and find out how to prepare better business cases with input from NHS staff.
This interactive and informative event is being held by Medilink EM and the East Midlands Academic Health Science Network, under our joint project LARIS (Lincolnshire & Rutland Innovation Support). The project aims to provide Innovation Support for Medical and Life Science businesses based in Lincolnshire & Rutland – to find out more, click here.
The event will cover “Keys to selling success” and “Preparing a successful Business Case”:
– NHS structure
– Doing your homework
– Understanding your customer
– What is a business case
– What’s its purpose and why is it so important
– Who reviews the business case and how are they evaluated from a commissioning point of view
– How to construct a good business case
– Build your own business case with one to one support
Presentations from the event, can be found here