Sensing and Imaging for diagnostics, detection and monitoring
Thursday 28 February 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
This event will share a wide range of developments in sensing and imaging technologies which can be used in new medical devices to improve diagnostics, detection and monitoring of clinical signs.
Presentation topics include:
– Sensing inside the cell with miniaturised analytical devices
– Sensing and imaging at micro and nano-scales using non-invasive biophotonic techniques: for diagnosis, toxicity assessment and other clinical uses
– Optical and physiological monitoring – from textiles to critical care to surgical instrumentation
– From sensing data to advanced diagnostic and therapeutic tools focussing on data analysis
– Utilising 3D tracking technology and systems for healthcare diagnostics, detection and monitoring
Plus the whole process of developing medical devices from bench to bedside will be discussed combining industry, academia and NHS input with the opportunity to explore new collaborations
This free to attend event is being held as part of the INSTILS programme – a project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, click here to be re-directed to further information about the project.