- This event has passed.
STERIS AST Ireland Sterilisation Training
Tuesday 17th October 2017 @ 9:30 am - Wednesday 18th October 2017 @ 4:30 pm
Join STERIS this Autumn for their Sterilisation Training, where industry experts will provide attendees with an in-depth understanding of the medical device sterilisation process, including guidance on understanding the technology processes, compliance & regulations, and validation for routine processing.
These two exclusive events have limited places available to enable opportunities for audience participation, workshops and networking/speaking to the experts.
17th OCTOBER 2017 – Ethylene Oxide Training Day
EO Seminar Topics Include:
- Introduction to Ethylene Oxide
- Application of Technology
- Cycle Design
- Validation & the EO Process
- Routine Processing
- Practical aspects of product validation
18th OCTOBER 2017 – Irradiation Training Day
Irradiation Seminar Topics include:
- Choosing the correct technology (from design concept to market)
- Introduction to Radiation
- Radiation Units
- Electron Beam
- Qualification (sterilisation dose validation, establishing maximum acceptable dose)
- Routine Processing & Maintenance of validated Process
The need to understand and compare the available technologies and take into account the regulatory requirements is essential for any manufacturer of sterile devices. The relationship between manufacturers and sterilisation providers is an important element in assisting with the production and supply of products to Customers. With over 40 years experience, STERIS, a global supplier of outsourced sterilisation services, is uniquely positioned to provide expert insight into sterilisation technologies.
- Ethylene Oxide Training Day: €500 + VAT per person
- Irradiation Training Day: €500 + VAT per person
- Two Day Sterilisation Training: €800 + VAT per person
Bookings must be secured by Purchase Order to be supplied at least 4 weeks prior to seminar date.
The deadline for booking is Friday 29th September.
Cancellations after 13th October will be charged.
To find out more about the event or register your place, please click here.