- This event has passed.
STERIS UK Technical Seminar
Tuesday 26th September 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Join STERIS for a one day seminar where their industry experts will help attendees gain an in-depth understanding of the relationship between sterilization and medical device design, validation, manufacturing and packaging.
This exclusive event has limited places available to enable opportunities for audience participation, workshops and networking/speaking to the experts.
To mark the relaunch of STERIS Laboratories, we are offering a FREE 15 minute laboratory consultation for attendees to discuss your validation or analytical needs.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Keynote speaker Anne Jury, Anne Jury Associates: New EU Medical Device Regulations and priorities/implications for manufacturers
- Mary Rijksen, STERIS AST Quality Director: ISO13485:2016 – top priorities to consider
- Mark Botting, STERIS Laboratories Director: STERIS Laboratories/ISO 17025
- Jenni Tranter, STERIS AST Senior Marketing Manager: Workshop 1 – Dose establishment and routine monitoring
- Tony Sollis, STERIS AST TechTeam Technical Manager: Workshop 2 – Radiation (Gamma/EO) validation challenges
- Keith Beaumont, STERIS AST TechTeam Manager: Workshop 3 – EO validation challenges
The need to understand and compare the available technologies and take into account the regulatory requirements is essential for any manufacturer of sterile devices. The relationship between manufacturers and sterilization providers is an important element in assisting with the production and supply of products to Customers.
With over 40 years experience, STERIS, a global supplier of outsourced sterilization services, is uniquely positioned to provide expert insight into sterilization technologies. This sterilization seminar will provide a valuable overview of the available technologies as well as guidance on understanding the factors needed to take into account when considering sterilization.
- £250 + VAT if you register by 31 August
- £295 + VAT if you register by 22 September
To find out more information or register your place, please click here.