- This event has passed.
UK HealthTech 2016
6th December 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
UK HealthTech 2016 is a valuable day of briefings and networking for those within the life science and health technology communities, and clinicians from the NHS.
Over 300 delegates come together to understand critical strategic trends that will impact on your business. The event offers the latest insights from key opinion leaders and the unique opportunity to engage with industry and NHS colleagues to network and develop your business relationships.
Key note speakers include:
• John Wilkinson, Director of Devices, MHRA
• Bill Cruise, Vice President – Western Europe, 3M Healthcare
• Peter Groves, Chairman – Medical Technologies and Advisory Committee, NICE
This year’s conference explores the theme of patient safety across three critical streams.
MedTech & Diagnostics
• Regulatory updates
• UK procurement and market access
• Innovation adoption initiatives
• Patent safety and innovation in the clinical supply chain
• Early access to medicines and developments in clinical trials
• Advances in cell therapies and precision medicine
• Working with the NHS
• Clinical innovation and patient safety
• The future of digital health