The Leicester Precision Medicine Institute is pleased to be launching the EU Interreg funded project Codex4SMEs (Companion diagnostics expedited for small and medium-sized enterprises) in partnership with Medilink Midlands.
The project aims to improve patient outcomes through the application of Precision Medicine by establishing a network that supports SMEs in the development of companion diagnostics. This will be a transnational network of nine partners and two sub-partners from seven countries, providing access to clinical and regulatory advice as well as access to samples from European biobanks.
Companion diagnostics are vital for the optimum application of therapies and SMEs working in this field can apply to access:
– Sample access services
– Biomarker validation services
– Knowledge transfer regarding biomarkers/biobanking
– Networks/ecosystems from eleven partners in seven countries
– Transnational roadshows with venture capitalists and large pharma companies
– Expert advice regarding business model, business growth and upscaling
– Support services will be tailored according to the SME’s current stage of development.
Join the Codex4SMEs network and get involved:
– Participate in our survey on the companion diagnostics landscape – see here
– Join us at one of our roadshows or networking events in your region
– Apply for the support scheme to benefit from valuable services
Carl will be speaking at the Medilink East Midlands Innovation Day on Wednesday 13 June in Nottingham – attend the event to find out about the project and for the opportunity to meet with Carl. To book your ticket and to find out more, click here.