The Nottingham Internship Scheme is designed to support SMEs in accessing University of Nottingham students and graduates as interns. Internships can be project based, or with the view to longer term employment, and can be a great way to access talent and resource for a role or project that you might not otherwise be able to complete.
Previous internships have covered many areas, from more technical internships such as Manufacturing Technician or Scientific Researcher, or internships focussed on other business functions, such as Marketing Officer. We currently have over 1,000 undergraduates registered from related Science disciplines, and we will be supporting over 120 internships this summer.
Key NIS Points:
• Longer term internships over the summer vacation (8-12 weeks)
• Part funded with a grant of £1,200
• Internships can be project or role based
• UoN promotes internships and collates application responses
• Businesses interview their candidates, and internships take place from late May/June