Due to an increase in demand for their DMPK and Physicochemical services, XenoGesis is hiring Senior Research Scientists and Research Scientists to join the dynamic and growing team. These will be primarily a lab-based positions, and the individuals will be responsible for the generation and analysis of in vitro ADME and physicochemical data.
As a key member of the team, the main responsibilities will include:
• Generating high quality in vitro ADME and physiochemical data, to support clients.
• Building strong, effective working relationships with the internal team and clients where applicable.
• Generating written methods and reports and maintaining accurate records of experimental data.
The successful individuals will ideally have the following:
• Relevant scientific degree (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or equivalent). Pharma Industry or CRO experience is highly desirable.
• Practical experience of in vitro ADME assays and/or quantitative LC-MS/MS techniques. Training will also be provided as required.
• Strategic awareness and understanding and application of the critical role of ADME within research projects.
• Flexible approach to work, able to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
• Good communication and influencing skills.
• Self-starter, with the ability to work both independently, and as part of a team.
Based at BioCity in Nottingham, XenoGesis Ltd. is the UK’s largest independent laboratory-based contract research organisation (CRO) specialised in preclinical drug metabolism & pharmacokinetics (DMPK), quantitative bioanalysis, expert interpretation, modelling and simulation and in vitro pharmacology.
If you you think you have what it takes to contribute to and be part of a great team at XenoGesis, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 31st March 2018.